We take your privacy seriously. We want to let you know that, as a church, we will do all we can to ensure that any personal information you provide us with is protected from misuse or unauthorised disclosure.
We can assure you that any personal information we collect will be associated with a function or activity here at St Paul’s Church. We will always make clear to you what we will be using this information for (it could be something as simple as being able to let you know about what’s going on around the place!)
Just so you know, any information we collect for our database is kept on hand for the following reasons:
- To enable the ministry team and authorised pastoral team members to know and communicate with the church family, and to facilitate and provide for their care and spiritual growth.
- To enable groups to communicate with other members of their particular groups.
- To provide data for the management and decision making bodies and processes of the church – this is summary in nature and individuals are not identified.
- To keep a roll of members and associate members as required by the PCANZ, which is particularly important for votes on major decisions in the life of the church.
- We will never hand out or use any information about an individual for purposes other than those mentioned above without first getting your consent. The only exception to this is in a situation where the disclosure is permitted by law.
Your information belongs to you and if you need to access, make changes or update any information that we hold you are most welcome to do so. In a situation where you’d like to access your information – or if you have some feedback regarding our use of your personal information – please contact
us and provide us with a name, email address and details of your request or feedback.
As at November 2015